Tuesday, September 15, 2009

wear it out.

am i the only one that plays favorites with my wardrobe? You know the few articles of clothing that you have that you wear over and over and hope people don't notice. when the sole purpose of you doing your laundry is to clean that sweater that hangs comfortably and looks artsy and cool. i think that part of the reason i function this way is because i may or may not have an addictive personality that gets "obsessed" with things, but thats another post for another day. for me...this item that i am always trying to match with whatever outfit i have picked out for the day is a grey v-neck. how original...i know. you don't know this v-neck like i do. 

this v-neck fits in all the right places and matches everything! it's faded down the sides from all the washes and dries. it's worn..ya know, with all the fuzzies that look tacky to the untrained eye but to me they offer comfort. I enjoy this v-neck tshirt. i love it because it started out white and in a package in the hands of my friend in Oklahoma. She died it herself and it somehow ended up with me where it got worn to the point of unrecognizable from drier lent. But, I love it.

transformation.

there is joy in transformation. we are just along for the ride, allowing God to transform us and bring us so far from where we started. He delights in us, He joy's in our transformation. and He's not finished. 

1 comment:

  1. i like this :). just found your blog, and i'm adding it to my favorites!

    ReplyDelete